- Tonight , , Light Rain , Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 5 mph 8 km/h Easterly
- Tue , , Thick Cloud , High 12°C 54°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 24 mph 39 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Heavy Rain , High 12°C 54°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 22 mph 35 km/h South South Westerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , High 10°C 50°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h North Easterly
- Fri , Light Cloud , High 11°C 52°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h South Westerly
- Sat , Heavy Rain , High 12°C 54°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 22 mph 35 km/h South Westerly
- Sun , Light Rain , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h South South Westerly
- Mon 7 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 30 mph 48 km/h South South Westerly
- Tue 8 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 21 mph 34 km/h West South Westerly
- Wed 9 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 21 mph 34 km/h South Westerly
Low 7°C 45°F
Winds will ease by evening as the rain becomes patchy and light. However, into the early hours rain and wind will once again move in from the southwest.
Met Office warnings issued for Gwynedd
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 30 November at 11:34
- 1200 on Mon 30 November
- 1200 on Tue 1 December
The rain currently falling over much of Wales and northern England is expected to persist through the rest of today and into Tuesday morning, although the rain will ease for a time overnight over northern England. Highest rainfall totals are expected to be across high ground. With the ground saturated over much of this region, rivers are expected to rise in response.
This is a further update to the warning issued yesterday, to realign the areas currently considered most at risk, and to adjust the expected amounts and timings. Please be aware of the potential for disruption from flooding.
Issued by the Met Office