- Today , , Sunny Intervals , High 7°C 45°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind 31 mph 50 km/h West North Westerly
- Thu , , Heavy Rain Shower , High 4°C 39°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind 23 mph 37 km/h West North Westerly
- Fri , Light Rain , High 6°C 43°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind 23 mph 37 km/h North Westerly
- Sat , Light Rain Shower , High 6°C 43°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind 17 mph 27 km/h Northerly
- Sun , Light Rain Shower , High 5°C 41°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind 22 mph 35 km/h North North Westerly
- Mon , Light Cloud , Likely high 5°C 41°F Likely low 1°C 34°F Wind 14 mph 23 km/h North Westerly
- Tue , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 5°C 41°F Likely low 1°C 34°F Wind 17 mph 27 km/h Northerly
- Wed 4 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 6°C 43°F Likely low 2°C 36°F Wind 12 mph 19 km/h North North Westerly
- Thu 5 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind 11 mph 18 km/h West North Westerly
- Fri 6 Feb , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind 17 mph 27 km/h South Westerly
High 7°C 45°F Low 2°C 36°F
Met Office warnings issued for Gwynedd
Yellow warning of snowUpdated 28 January at 11:24
- 1130 on Wed 28 January
- 2355 on Thu 29 January
Showers of snow across parts of Scotland and Northern Ireland on Wednesday morning will extend to parts of northern England and Wales by evening, then continue overnight and into Thursday.
Over Scotland, Northern Ireland and parts of northern England 5 cm or more may fall even at some lower levels, with more than 15 cm possible over higher ground. See separate amber warning for main risk areas. Over Wales only 1-3 cm is likely in places at low levels with 5-10 cm possible over higher ground. Strong, gusty winds will lead to drifting and temporary blizzard conditions over high ground, while icy surfaces and lightning pose additional risks in some areas.This is an update to the warning issued on Monday to extend the warning a little further south into parts of Wales.
The public should be aware of the potential for disruption to travel.
Issued by the Met Office