- Tonight , , Light Cloud , Low 16°C 61°F Wind speed 4 mph 6 km/h East South Easterly
- Sun , Light Cloud , High 22°C 72°F Low 15°C 59°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon , Sunny Intervals , High 21°C 70°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h West North Westerly
- Tue , Sunny , High 22°C 72°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , High 22°C 72°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South Westerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , Likely high 22°C 72°F Likely low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h Westerly
- Fri , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 22°C 72°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South South Westerly
- Sat 3 Sep , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 21°C 70°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h Westerly
- Sun 4 Sep , Light Cloud , Likely high 20°C 68°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h North Easterly
- Mon 5 Sep , Sunny , Likely high 22°C 72°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h East North Easterly
Low 16°C 61°F
East of England
This Evening and Tonight
Locally heavy, thundery showers easing away this evening and becoming largely dry for a time, but further heavy and thundery showers are likely to develop by midnight before clearing later in the night.
Met Office warnings issued for Peterborough
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 27 August at 10:22
- 1100 on Sat 27 August
- 2100 on Sat 27 August
Thundery showers are expected to become more widespread later this morning and during Saturday afternoon, before easing from the southwest into the evening. Some torrential downpours are possible.
Please be aware of the risk of surface water flooding, including local disruption to transport and outdoor activities.This warning has been updated to focus the zone at risk through today, whilst a separate warning will cover the potential for further heavy rain into Sunday, this time for more northern parts of England and Wales.
Issued by the Met Office