- Today , , Light Rain , High 14°C 57°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 4 mph 6 km/h Southerly
- Sun , , Sunny Intervals , High 15°C 59°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h North North Westerly
- Mon , Sunny , High 16°C 61°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h East South Easterly
- Tue , Light Cloud , High 17°C 63°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South Easterly
- Wed , Sunny , High 16°C 61°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h East South Easterly
- Thu , Light Cloud , Likely high 15°C 59°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h East South Easterly
- Fri , Light Cloud , Likely high 16°C 61°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h Easterly
- Sat 8 Oct , Light Cloud , Likely high 16°C 61°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h South South Easterly
- Sun 9 Oct , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 16°C 61°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h Southerly
- Mon 10 Oct , Light Cloud , Likely high 16°C 61°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h Southerly
High 14°C 57°F Low 9°C 48°F
East of England
A chilly start, with isolated showers, mainly in the east. Otherwise a mostly dry morning, with some brighter spells. Outbreaks of rain will then spread in from the west during the afternoon, heavy at times, with hail and thunder possible.
Showers, heavy and perhaps thundery, will continue at first, before easing away. Most places will be dry by dawn, with clear skies developing, but turning rather breezy in the east.
Met Office warnings issued for Peterborough
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 1 October at 10:06
- 1400 on Sat 1 October
- 0200 on Sun 2 October
Showers will become frequent and heavy through this afternoon and into the evening, with thunderstorms also possible. The showers will gradually clear from the west this evening but are likely to continue well into the night over Norfolk.
Please be aware of the risk of localised surface water flooding and difficult driving conditions.
Issued by the Met Office