- Today , , Sunny Intervals , High 27°C 81°F Low 16°C 61°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h East South Easterly
- Sat , , Sunny Intervals , High 25°C 77°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South Westerly
- Sun , Light Rain Shower , High 22°C 72°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South Westerly
- Mon , Light Cloud , High 22°C 72°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South South Westerly
- Tue , Heavy Rain Shower , High 22°C 72°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 20°C 68°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h Westerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , Likely high 21°C 70°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h Westerly
- Fri 10 Jul , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 22°C 72°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h Westerly
- Sat 11 Jul , Light Cloud , Likely high 22°C 72°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South Westerly
- Sun 12 Jul , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 22°C 72°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South Easterly
High 27°C 81°F Low 16°C 61°F
A drier day than yesterday with plenty of sunshine, and feeling increasingly warm. Breezier towards the end of the day with cloud building from the southwest.
Warm and humid, with heavy, thundery showers moving northeast during the evening, bringing the risk of hail and some locally torrential downpours. Becoming dry later in the night.
Met Office warnings issued for Worcestershire
Yellow early warning of rainUpdated 2 July at 10:14
- 1900 on Fri 3 July
- 1200 on Sat 4 July
Isolated heavy, and possibly severe, thunderstorms are expected to develop on Friday evening across parts of England and Wales. These are likely to become more frequent later and spread northwards towards southern Scotland. Some torrential downpours are possible leading to localised surface water flooding, with large hail and frequent lightning also possible hazards.
The public should be aware that there is a chance of some very localised significant disruption
Issued by the Met Office