- Tonight , Thick Cloud , Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 22 mph 35 km/h South South Westerly
- Wed , , Heavy Rain , High 13°C 55°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 23 mph 37 km/h South South Westerly
- Thu , , Heavy Rain , High 13°C 55°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h North North Westerly
- Fri , Sunny , High 11°C 52°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South Westerly
- Sat , Heavy Rain , High 12°C 54°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 28 mph 45 km/h South Westerly
- Sun , Heavy Rain , High 13°C 55°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 27 mph 43 km/h South Westerly
- Mon , Light Rain , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 30 mph 48 km/h South Westerly
- Tue 8 Dec , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 26 mph 42 km/h West South Westerly
- Wed 9 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 24 mph 39 km/h South Westerly
- Thu 10 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 26 mph 42 km/h South Westerly
Low 12°C 54°F
This Evening and Tonight
Little change is expected overnight with mostly cloudy skies and some clearer intervals. The odd drizzly spell will continue, particularly in the west and over any hills.
Met Office warnings issued for Pembrokeshire
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 1 December at 11:17
- 0800 on Wed 2 December
- 2345 on Thu 3 December
Rain is expected to arrive from the west on Wednesday morning and become heavy at times, persisting overnight and into at least part of Thursday.
Given saturated ground and high river levels, be aware of the potential for flooding, leading to disruption to travel, localised property flooding and danger from fast-flowing deep water.
Issued by the Met Office