- Today , , Sunny Intervals , High 19°C 66°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h North Easterly
- Sat , Light Cloud , High 17°C 63°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h North Easterly
- Sun , Light Cloud , High 19°C 66°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h Northerly
- Mon , Light Cloud , High 19°C 66°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h Northerly
- Tue , Thick Cloud , High 16°C 61°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h Northerly
- Wed , Thick Cloud , Likely high 18°C 64°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h North Easterly
- Thu , Light Cloud , Likely high 18°C 64°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h East North Easterly
- Fri 3 Jun , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 20°C 68°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h East North Easterly
- Sat 4 Jun , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 20°C 68°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h East North Easterly
- Sun 5 Jun , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 21°C 70°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h Easterly
High 19°C 66°F Low 11°C 52°F
London and South East England
Early mist patches will clear. Broken or scattered cloud will allow sunny spells to form. A few mainly light showers are possible. Feeling warm during the afternoon away from cloudier windward coasts. Light northeasterly winds, perhaps brisk near Kent coasts.
Dry with variable cloud, clear spells and some mist and fog patches forming. An occasional heavy shower is possible. Light northeast winds persisting.
Met Office warnings issued for Oxfordshire
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 27 May at 10:13
- 1300 on Fri 27 May
- 2300 on Fri 27 May
Many places will be dry this afternoon, although scattered heavy showers and thunderstorms will develop and continue through the evening in places, so be aware of the potential for localised surface water flooding.
Issued by the Met Office