- Today , Sunny Intervals , High 6°C 43°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h Westerly
- Wed , Sunny , High 7°C 45°F Low 0°C 32°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h West North Westerly
- Thu , Sunny Intervals , High 6°C 43°F Low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h Westerly
- Fri , Thick Cloud , High 6°C 43°F Low 0°C 32°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h East South Easterly
- Sat , Light Cloud , High 5°C 41°F Low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h East North Easterly
- Sun , Light Cloud , Likely high 4°C 39°F Likely low 0°C 32°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h Northerly
- Mon , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 5°C 41°F Likely low -1°C 30°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h North North Westerly
- Tue 16 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 6°C 43°F Likely low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h West North Westerly
- Wed 17 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h West South Westerly
- Thu 18 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h Westerly
High 6°C 43°F Low 3°C 37°F
Many places will have a dry day, with some bright or sunny spells. However, a few showers will arrive at times, these most likely across Derbyshire. Despite the wind being much lighter compared to Monday it will feel cold.
Cloud will quickly increase, bringing showers or longer spells of rain, especially across southern areas. The showers may fall as sleet or snow over high ground. Also becoming breezy.