- Today , , Light Rain Shower , High 7°C 45°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h South Westerly
- Sun , , Heavy Rain Shower , High 11°C 52°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 23 mph 37 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon , Heavy Rain , High 9°C 48°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h South South Easterly
- Tue , Light Rain , High 12°C 54°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Thick Cloud , High 12°C 54°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h South Westerly
- Thu , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h West South Westerly
- Fri , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h West South Westerly
- Sat 5 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 19 mph 31 km/h South South Westerly
- Sun 6 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South Westerly
- Mon 7 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South Westerly
High 7°C 45°F Low 6°C 43°F
Light Rain Shower
Fine at first with some sunshine for many, although it will feel chilly, especially given the breeze. Becoming increasingly cloudy and windy through the morning, eventually bringing rain and blustery showers from the west later.
Further blustery showers are likely through the night, with these heaviest and most numerous towards the west. The strong winds will also continue, helping to prevent frost.
Met Office warnings issued for Nottingham
Yellow warning of windUpdated 27 November at 10:54
- 0900 on Sat 28 November
- 1800 on Sun 29 November
A blustery weekend is expected across England and Wales with winds strengthening from the west on Saturday morning. Gusts around coastlines exposed to the westerly or southwesterly winds could reach 60 mph at times. Inland gusts will be less frequent but could still reach 50 to 55 mph. Further strengthening from the west is expected on Sunday where gusts around western coasts could locally reach 70 mph. Elsewhere gusts of 60 mph are possible, particularly in western areas.
Please be aware of the potential for some disruption due to the strong winds.
Issued by the Met Office