- Today , , Sunny Intervals , High 7°C 45°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South Westerly
- Sun , , Heavy Rain , High 11°C 52°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 24 mph 39 km/h South Westerly
- Mon , Light Rain , High 10°C 50°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h South Westerly
- Tue , Light Cloud , High 10°C 50°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Thick Cloud , High 13°C 55°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 20 mph 32 km/h South Westerly
- Thu , Light Rain , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h West South Westerly
- Sat 5 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 22 mph 35 km/h South Westerly
- Sun 6 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon 7 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 19 mph 31 km/h West South Westerly
High 7°C 45°F Low 6°C 43°F
East of England
Starting bright but chilly, with most seeing sunshine during the morning. Becoming increasingly cloudy and windy later, with rain spreading to all parts from the west late on.
Rain during the early evening should give way to clearer skies and isolated blustery showers later in the night. The windy conditions should help to prevent frost.
Met Office warnings issued for Norfolk
Yellow warning of windUpdated 27 November at 10:54
- 0900 on Sat 28 November
- 1800 on Sun 29 November
A blustery weekend is expected across England and Wales with winds strengthening from the west on Saturday morning. Gusts around coastlines exposed to the westerly or southwesterly winds could reach 60 mph at times. Inland gusts will be less frequent but could still reach 50 to 55 mph. Further strengthening from the west is expected on Sunday where gusts around western coasts could locally reach 70 mph. Elsewhere gusts of 60 mph are possible, particularly in western areas.
Please be aware of the potential for some disruption due to the strong winds.
Issued by the Met Office