- Tonight , , Heavy Rain , Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h West North Westerly
- Sun , , Sunny Intervals , High 15°C 59°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h North North Westerly
- Mon , Sunny , High 17°C 63°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h North North Easterly
- Tue , Light Cloud , High 17°C 63°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South Easterly
- Wed , Sunny Intervals , High 15°C 59°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h East South Easterly
- Thu , Sunny Intervals , High 14°C 57°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h East South Easterly
- Fri , Light Cloud , Likely high 15°C 59°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h East South Easterly
- Sat 8 Oct , Light Cloud , Likely high 16°C 61°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h Easterly
- Sun 9 Oct , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 15°C 59°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h Southerly
- Mon 10 Oct , Light Cloud , Likely high 15°C 59°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South Easterly
Low 10°C 50°F
East of England
This Evening and Tonight
Rain and showers, heavy and locally thundery, will slowly clear southeastwards with drier weather following from the west. Most places dry by dawn, with clear skies. Brisk north or northwest winds developing with strong winds near coasts.
Met Office warnings issued for Norfolk
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 1 October at 10:06
- 1400 on Sat 1 October
- 0200 on Sun 2 October
Showers will become frequent and heavy through this afternoon and into the evening, with thunderstorms also possible. The showers will gradually clear from the west this evening but are likely to continue well into the night over Norfolk.
Please be aware of the risk of localised surface water flooding and difficult driving conditions.
Issued by the Met Office