- Today , , Light Cloud , High 14°C 57°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South Westerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , High 14°C 57°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South Westerly
- Fri , Thick Cloud , High 15°C 59°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h Westerly
- Sat , Thick Cloud , High 13°C 55°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h South Westerly
- Sun , Light Cloud , High 12°C 54°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h Southerly
- Mon , Thick Cloud , Likely high 13°C 55°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South Westerly
- Tue , Light Cloud , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h North North Westerly
- Wed 2 Nov , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h North North Westerly
- Thu 3 Nov , Light Cloud , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h North Westerly
- Fri 4 Nov , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h North North Westerly
High 14°C 57°F Low 8°C 46°F
Mist and fog patches at first slowly clearing through the morning, to give some bright or sunny periods into the afternoon. A little patchy drizzle possible across the Peak District, but most places dry. Feeling mild in afternoon brightness.
Generally rather cloudy, although there will be a few clearer spells. Most places remaining dry, just the odd spot of drizzle across the Peak District.
Met Office warnings issued for Northamptonshire
Yellow warning of fogUpdated 25 October at 20:19
- 2220 on Tue 25 October
- 1000 on Wed 26 October
Extensive fog forming across parts of southern England may be dense in places. Please be aware that this could lead to tricky travelling conditions.
Issued by the Met Office