- Today , , Light Rain , High 11°C 52°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h Easterly
- Sun , Sunny , High 14°C 57°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 2 mph 3 km/h Easterly
- Mon , Light Cloud , High 16°C 61°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South South Easterly
- Tue , Light Cloud , High 16°C 61°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South South Easterly
- Wed , Light Cloud , High 15°C 59°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h East South Easterly
- Thu , Light Cloud , Likely high 14°C 57°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South South Easterly
- Fri , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 15°C 59°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h East South Easterly
- Sat 8 Oct , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 15°C 59°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h East South Easterly
- Sun 9 Oct , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 14°C 57°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South South Easterly
- Mon 10 Oct , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 13°C 55°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h East North Easterly
High 11°C 52°F Low 5°C 41°F
A fairly cloudy and cool-feeling day with bands of showers, often heavy, moving across the country. There will be some rumbles of thunder too but it will become drier from the west later in the day.
A few showers across the far west, but elsewhere will be dry and clear. Temperatures will fall to low single figures, giving patchy grass frost and mist or fog patches.
Met Office warnings issued for Powys
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 30 September at 09:55
- 0200 on Sat 1 October
- 1800 on Sat 1 October
Showers on Friday evening will become more frequent overnight with spells of more persistent showery rain developing after midnight, extending further east through Saturday morning. The rain will be often heavy with a risk of hail, lightning and gusty winds.
Be aware of the likelihood of localised surface water flooding and difficult driving conditions.Rain and showers will become less heavy towards late afternoon before clearing during the evening.
Issued by the Met Office