- Today , Sunny , High 18°C 64°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 4 mph 6 km/h Easterly
- Mon , Sunny Intervals , High 19°C 66°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h Northerly
- Tue , Sunny Intervals , High 19°C 66°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h Northerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , High 18°C 64°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h North North Easterly
- Thu , Sunny , High 17°C 63°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h North Easterly
- Fri , Sunny , Likely high 18°C 64°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h North Easterly
- Sat , Sunny , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h Easterly
- Sun 5 Jun , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 18°C 64°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h South Easterly
- Mon 6 Jun , Light Cloud , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h South Easterly
- Tue 7 Jun , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 18°C 64°F Likely low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South Easterly
High 18°C 64°F Low 10°C 50°F
Sunday will be a bright day with scattered heavy showers developing mainly across the southern and western areas. It will feel warm in the sunshine and the light wind mainly across Fermanagh, Tyrone, Armagh and Down.
Showers will gradually die away with a lot of clear spells developing. More cloud will reach north coast spreading south overnight.