- Today , Heavy Rain , High 7°C 45°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h West South Westerly
- Sun , , Heavy Rain Shower , High 9°C 48°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 25 mph 40 km/h Westerly
- Mon , Light Rain , High 6°C 43°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h North Westerly
- Tue , Heavy Rain , High 13°C 55°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Light Rain , High 13°C 55°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h South Westerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h West South Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h West South Westerly
- Sat 5 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 21 mph 34 km/h South South Westerly
- Sun 6 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h South Westerly
- Mon 7 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h South Westerly
High 7°C 45°F Low 6°C 43°F
Though starting mainly dry in the east, a cloudy day with outbreaks of rain, these heavy at times especially over higher ground in the west. Turning showery later. Fresh to strong southwest winds, veering westerly later, coastal gales.
Remaining showery with these becoming wintry again over higher ground, but mostly rain lower down. Longer spells of rain by the morning.
Met Office warnings issued for County Armagh
Yellow warning of windUpdated 28 November at 11:20
- 0700 on Sun 29 November
- 2000 on Sun 29 November
A blustery weekend is expected across much of the UK but particularly on Sunday across Northern Ireland, Wales, England and parts of southern Scotland, where severe gales are expected to affect some areas. Inland gusts of 50 to 60 mph could occur, perhaps most likely across western areas together with parts of northern England. Gusts around western coasts could locally reach around 70 mph, this most likely in coastal areas of north Wales, northwest England and Dumfries and Galloway.
This is an update to the warning originally issued on Friday to cover the weekend, drawing out the likelihood of stronger gusts on Sunday.Please be aware of the potential for disruption due to the gales and severe gales.
Issued by the Met Office