- Today , Sunny Intervals , High 12°C 54°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South Easterly
- Sun , Sunny Intervals , High 11°C 52°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h Easterly
- Mon , Sunny Intervals , High 11°C 52°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h East North Easterly
- Tue , Light Cloud , High 12°C 54°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h Southerly
- Wed , Thick Cloud , High 13°C 55°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h West South Westerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , Likely high 14°C 57°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South Westerly
- Fri , Thick Cloud , Likely high 14°C 57°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South South Westerly
- Sat 29 Oct , Light Cloud , Likely high 13°C 55°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h Southerly
- Sun 30 Oct , Light Cloud , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South Westerly
- Mon 31 Oct , Light Cloud , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h Westerly
High 12°C 54°F Low 6°C 43°F
Quite a lot of cloud around at first and perhaps the odd spot of rain in Fermanagh, but gradually brightening up with some sunny spells developing. A few showers may push into Antrim and Down. Mainly light easterly breeze.
Apart from the odd light shower near North Channel coasts it will be a dry evening and night with some clear spells. A breezier night around coasts, chilly sheltered west.