- Today , , Light Rain , High 19°C 66°F Low 15°C 59°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h Easterly
- Sun , , Light Cloud , High 19°C 66°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h West North Westerly
- Mon , Sunny , High 19°C 66°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h Westerly
- Tue , Light Cloud , High 21°C 70°F Low 15°C 59°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , High 20°C 68°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South Westerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h West North Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , Likely high 20°C 68°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h Southerly
- Sat 3 Sep , Sunny , Likely high 20°C 68°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h North North Westerly
- Sun 4 Sep , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h North Easterly
- Mon 5 Sep , Light Cloud , Likely high 21°C 70°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h East North Easterly
High 19°C 66°F Low 15°C 59°F
Yorkshire and Humber
A mostly fine start, with some warm sunshine, although these soon turning hazy during the morning. Most parts should remain dry, however heavy, and perhaps thundery showers could spread into the far south during the late morning and afternoon
A fine evening for most, although cloud will gradually thicken. Showery rain will then become more widespread and heavier later, and perhaps turning thundery in places.
Met Office warnings issued for North Lincolnshire
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 27 August at 10:22
- 1100 on Sat 27 August
- 2100 on Sat 27 August
Thundery showers are expected to become more widespread later this morning and during Saturday afternoon, before easing from the southwest into the evening. Some torrential downpours are possible.
Please be aware of the risk of surface water flooding, including local disruption to transport and outdoor activities.This warning has been updated to focus the zone at risk through today, whilst a separate warning will cover the potential for further heavy rain into Sunday, this time for more northern parts of England and Wales.
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 27 August at 10:42
- 0015 on Sun 28 August
- 0900 on Sun 28 August
Rain will become persistent and locally heavy during Saturday night, clearing eastwards early on Sunday morning.
Please be aware of the risk of surface water flooding, which could cause local disruption to transport and outdoor activities.
Issued by the Met Office