- Today , Sunny , High 11°C 52°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 2 mph 3 km/h North North Easterly
- Sun , Sunny , High 13°C 55°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 4 mph 6 km/h Easterly
- Mon , Light Cloud , High 15°C 59°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South South Easterly
- Tue , Light Cloud , High 14°C 57°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h East South Easterly
- Wed , Light Cloud , High 16°C 61°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h Southerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , Likely high 15°C 59°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South South Easterly
- Fri , Light Cloud , Likely high 14°C 57°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h Southerly
- Sat 8 Oct , Light Cloud , Likely high 14°C 57°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h Southerly
- Sun 9 Oct , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 13°C 55°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South South Westerly
- Mon 10 Oct , Light Cloud , Likely high 13°C 55°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South South Easterly
High 11°C 52°F Low 4°C 39°F
Highland and Eilean Siar
After a chilly start with some patchy mist, fog and grass frost, mainly dry and bright with good sunny spells, along with light winds. A few scattered heavy showers are possible, particularly for the Western Isles and the mainland coast.
Showers becoming very isolated overnight, with long clear spells developing. This will give a cold night, with sheltered spots seeing a frost, and some patchy mist and fog.