- Today , , Sunny Intervals , High 15°C 59°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South Easterly
- Mon , Light Rain , High 18°C 64°F Low 15°C 59°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South South Easterly
- Tue , Light Rain , High 18°C 64°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South Easterly
- Wed , Sunny Intervals , High 14°C 57°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h Westerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , High 15°C 59°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h South Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , Likely high 14°C 57°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South South Easterly
- Sat , Light Rain , Likely high 14°C 57°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South South Easterly
- Sun 11 Oct , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 14°C 57°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South Westerly
- Mon 12 Oct , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 13°C 55°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South Westerly
- Tue 13 Oct , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 13°C 55°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h West South Westerly
High 15°C 59°F Low 12°C 54°F
Chilly to start with mist or fog patches clearing through the morning. The rest of the day will be fine with bright or sunny spells although becoming breezy later. Feeling pleasantly warm in the sunshine.
After a dry evening, wet and windy conditions will push north overnight with heavy rain at times, especially over higher ground. A milder night than of late.
Met Office warnings issued for Flintshire
Yellow warning of fogUpdated 3 October at 21:05
- 0005 on Sun 4 October
- 1100 on Sun 4 October
Fog patches are expected to form on Saturday evening, becoming locally dense by Sunday morning. Not everywhere will see fog, but where it does form visibility is likely to fall below 100 metres, perhaps locally below 50 metres in a few spots.
The public should be aware of the potential for some difficult driving conditions and minor travel disruption.
Issued by the Met Office