- Today , Sunny Intervals , High 16°C 61°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h East South Easterly
- Sat , , Light Cloud , High 18°C 64°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South Easterly
- Sun , Sunny Intervals , High 21°C 70°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h East South Easterly
- Mon , Sunny , High 21°C 70°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h Easterly
- Tue , Sunny Intervals , High 19°C 66°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h East North Easterly
- Wed , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 16°C 61°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h East North Easterly
- Thu , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 15°C 59°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h North Easterly
- Fri 13 May , Sunny , Likely high 14°C 57°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h Northerly
- Sat 14 May , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 14°C 57°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h Northerly
- Sun 15 May , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 13°C 55°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h Northerly
High 16°C 61°F Low 10°C 50°F
It will be another fine and dry day, and although it will be cloudier than Thursday, there will be some hazy sunshine. It will feel rather warm in the sunshine, with a gentle easterly breeze.
After a fine end to the day, it will remain dry with clear spells overnight. However, there is the risk of an isolated shower or thunderstorm towards the west.
Met Office warnings issued for Flintshire
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 6 May at 11:35
- 0600 on Sat 7 May
- 2300 on Sat 7 May
Scattered showers or outbreaks of rain are expected to spread north during Saturday morning, then lasting into the evening. Between the showers and rain some brighter spells with hazy sunshine are expected.
These showers may be heavy with the potential for lightning and small hail. Please be aware of the potential for localised disruption to travel and outdoor activities.
Issued by the Met Office