- Tonight , Light Cloud , Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 4 mph 6 km/h Southerly
- Sat , , Heavy Rain Shower , High 12°C 54°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 5 mph 8 km/h East South Easterly
- Sun , Sunny , High 15°C 59°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 2 mph 3 km/h Southerly
- Mon , Light Cloud , High 17°C 63°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South South Easterly
- Tue , Light Cloud , High 17°C 63°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h Southerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h East South Easterly
- Thu , Light Cloud , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South Easterly
- Fri 7 Oct , Sunny , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South Easterly
- Sat 8 Oct , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h East North Easterly
- Sun 9 Oct , Light Cloud , Likely high 16°C 61°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h North Easterly
Low 9°C 48°F
This Evening and Tonight
Showers tending to die away for a time this evening allowing some clear spells to develop, however more persistent outbreaks of rain, heavy at times with a risk of thunder, will move steadily eastwards through the night.
Met Office warnings issued for Monmouthshire
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 30 September at 09:55
- 0200 on Sat 1 October
- 1800 on Sat 1 October
Showers on Friday evening will become more frequent overnight with spells of more persistent showery rain developing after midnight, extending further east through Saturday morning. The rain will be often heavy with a risk of hail, lightning and gusty winds.
Be aware of the likelihood of localised surface water flooding and difficult driving conditions.Rain and showers will become less heavy towards late afternoon before clearing during the evening.
Issued by the Met Office