- Today , Sunny , High 25°C 77°F Low 16°C 61°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h Westerly
- Sat , , Sunny Intervals , High 22°C 72°F Low 17°C 63°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h East North Easterly
- Sun , , Light Cloud , High 23°C 73°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon , Sunny Intervals , High 22°C 72°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h North North Westerly
- Tue , Sunny , High 23°C 73°F Low 15°C 59°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h Southerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , Likely high 23°C 73°F Likely low 15°C 59°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South Westerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , Likely high 22°C 72°F Likely low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h Southerly
- Fri 2 Sep , Sunny , Likely high 23°C 73°F Likely low 15°C 59°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South Easterly
- Sat 3 Sep , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 23°C 73°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h East South Easterly
- Sun 4 Sep , Sunny , Likely high 21°C 70°F Likely low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South Easterly
High 25°C 77°F Low 16°C 61°F
East of England
Any early showers and cloud will soon clear, to leave a fine and sunny day. It will remain dry, with only cloud amounts remaining limited. Although less humid than recently, it will still be feeling warm in the sunshine.
A dry and clear start to the night, with only light winds. This leading to it turning rather chilly, with the odd patch of mist or fog possible by dawn.
Met Office warnings issued for Essex
Yellow early warning of rainUpdated 26 August at 10:25
- 1100 on Sat 27 August
- 0900 on Sun 28 August
Thundery showers are likely to move northwards into some southern parts of England during Saturday morning, becoming more widespread and heavy over central UK through the course of Saturday and overnight into Sunday morning.
Please be aware of the risk of local disruption to transport and outdoor activities. In particular, be aware of the potential for some spray and standing water on roads, and the possibility of road closures.This warning has been updated to include more of southern UK, as well as starting the warning period slightly earlier. Please monitor for further updates.
Issued by the Met Office