- Today , , Heavy Rain , High 13°C 55°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 22 mph 35 km/h South South Westerly
- Thu , , Heavy Rain , High 13°C 55°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h West South Westerly
- Fri , Sunny , High 12°C 54°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South Westerly
- Sat , Heavy Rain , High 12°C 54°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 24 mph 39 km/h South Westerly
- Sun , Heavy Rain , High 13°C 55°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 19 mph 31 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon , Hail Shower , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 21 mph 34 km/h South Westerly
- Tue , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h West South Westerly
- Wed 9 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h South Westerly
- Thu 10 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h South Westerly
- Fri 11 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h West South Westerly
High 13°C 55°F Low 10°C 50°F
It will be a cloudy, breezy and mild start with rain soon arriving into the northwest, then spreading to all during the afternoon. Rain will occasionally turn heavy, particularly over high ground. It will turn colder in the north.
Rain will continue throughout the night across northern parts, still heavy in places. Drier conditions may develop for a time across South Wales, where it should also stay mild.
Met Office warnings issued for Pembrokeshire
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 1 December at 11:17
- 0800 on Wed 2 December
- 2345 on Thu 3 December
Rain is expected to arrive from the west on Wednesday morning and become heavy at times, persisting overnight and into at least part of Thursday.
Given saturated ground and high river levels, be aware of the potential for flooding, leading to disruption to travel, localised property flooding and danger from fast-flowing deep water.
Issued by the Met Office