- Today , , Light Rain , High 18°C 64°F Low 15°C 59°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h Northerly
- Tue , Light Cloud , High 18°C 64°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h North Westerly
- Wed , Sunny Intervals , High 16°C 61°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h West North Westerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , High 15°C 59°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h North Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , High 16°C 61°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h North North Westerly
- Sat , Light Cloud , Likely high 16°C 61°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h North Westerly
- Sun , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 16°C 61°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h North North Westerly
- Mon 7 Sep , Light Cloud , Likely high 16°C 61°F Likely low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h Northerly
- Tue 8 Sep , Light Cloud , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h North North Easterly
- Wed 9 Sep , Light Cloud , Likely high 18°C 64°F Likely low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h North Easterly
High 18°C 64°F Low 15°C 59°F
London and South East England
A cloudy start with scattered showers likely from early morning, these will turn heavy and thundery for a time before clearing to the east by late afternoon.
Any remaining patchy rain clearing by late evening. It then looks to remain dry for the remainder of the night with some cloud breaks developing by dawn.
Met Office warnings issued for Kent
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 30 August at 11:29
- 0100 on Mon 31 August
- 1700 on Mon 31 August
Further areas of heavy rain or thundery showers are likely to affect parts of southeastern England and East Anglia at times on Bank Holiday Monday. The main risk periods would seem to be before dawn and again during the middle of the day and into the afternoon. The evening should see a slow transition to drier conditions from the west.
This update slightly reduces the northwestern extent of the area at risk from thundery downpours, and brings forward the end time of the warning. Given continuing complexities, a further update to the Warning is likely to be issued early on Monday.The public should be aware of the risk of further localised flooding and impacts on holiday activities.
Issued by the Met Office