- Tonight , Partly Cloudy , Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h South Westerly
- Sat , , Heavy Rain , High 15°C 59°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South South Westerly
- Sun , Sunny , High 16°C 61°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h North Westerly
- Mon , Sunny , High 17°C 63°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South Easterly
- Tue , Light Cloud , High 17°C 63°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South Easterly
- Wed , Light Cloud , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h East North Easterly
- Thu , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 16°C 61°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h East South Easterly
- Fri 7 Oct , Sunny , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South Easterly
- Sat 8 Oct , Sunny , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South Easterly
- Sun 9 Oct , Sunny , Likely high 16°C 61°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South South Easterly
Low 11°C 52°F
London and South East England
This Evening and Tonight
Most places becoming dry with clear spells. However, a few heavy showers may return to Kent, Sussex and Hampshire later in the night. Winds remaining light for most areas.
Met Office warnings issued for Kent
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 30 September at 10:08
- 0400 on Sat 1 October
- 2000 on Sat 1 October
Showers will become more frequent later on Friday night with spells of more persistent showery rain developing through Saturday morning. The rain and showers will be often heavy with a risk of hail, lightning and gusty winds.
Be aware of the likelihood of localised surface water flooding and difficult driving conditions.Rain and showers will become less heavy towards evening before clearing after dusk.
Issued by the Met Office