- Today , , Light Rain , High 3°C 37°F Low 0°C 32°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South South Westerly
- Mon , , Sunny , High 3°C 37°F Low 0°C 32°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h West South Westerly
- Tue , Heavy Rain , High 6°C 43°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h South South Easterly
- Wed , Sunny Intervals , High 11°C 52°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 21 mph 34 km/h West South Westerly
- Thu , Sunny Intervals , High 5°C 41°F Low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South South Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 19 mph 31 km/h South Westerly
- Sat , Light Cloud , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 22 mph 35 km/h South Westerly
- Sun 6 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 19 mph 31 km/h South Westerly
- Mon 7 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h South Westerly
- Tue 8 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 19 mph 31 km/h West South Westerly
High 3°C 37°F Low 0°C 32°F
Bright with some wintry showers today, with possibly a longer spell of snow reaching southern Aberdeenshire for a time. Snow showers could give slight to moderate falls this afternoon with strengthening west to northwest winds.
A mixture of clear intervals and a few sleet or snow showers these more frequent towards the north, with strong to gale force westerly winds. Drier by morning, easing winds.
Met Office warnings issued for Aberdeenshire
Yellow warning of iceUpdated 28 November at 17:23
- 2100 on Sat 28 November
- 1000 on Sun 29 November
Frequent wintry showers and falling temperatures, (along with pre-existing wet surfaces in areas which have seen a lot of rainfall on Saturday), are likely to lead to some icy surfaces on Saturday evening and overnight into Sunday morning. Higher level routes may also be affected by accumulations of a few cm of snow.
Please be aware of the need to take extra care when traveling, with the possibility of localised minor travel disruption.
Yellow warning of snowUpdated 28 November at 12:08
- 0700 on Sun 29 November
- 1000 on Mon 30 November
Outbreaks of rain will turn to snow in areas just to the north of the Central Belt during Sunday morning, persisting into the afternoon in places. This may bring a few cm of snow even to low levels, while 10-15 cm could accumulate over some high ground areas. In other areas a mix of wintry showers persists through the daytime on Sunday, becoming heavier and more widespread, and spreading south during the evening and nighttime period, leading to further accumulating snow in places, as well as an enhanced risk of ice into Monday morning.
Please be aware of the need to take extra care and allow more time for travel, but also keep up to date with any further updates to this warning - the southern limit of the more widespread snow is particularly uncertain.
Issued by the Met Office