- Today , , Light Cloud , High 15°C 59°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South Westerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , High 15°C 59°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h West South Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , High 14°C 57°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h Westerly
- Sat , Light Cloud , High 14°C 57°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South Easterly
- Sun , Light Cloud , High 14°C 57°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South Easterly
- Mon , Light Cloud , Likely high 14°C 57°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South Westerly
- Tue , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 13°C 55°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h North North Easterly
- Wed 2 Nov , Sunny , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h North Easterly
- Thu 3 Nov , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h North North Easterly
- Fri 4 Nov , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h Northerly
High 15°C 59°F Low 11°C 52°F
South West England
Areas of dense fog will persist through the first part of the morning, before gradually lifting and clearing to leave some sunny spells. In the sunshine and light winds, it will feel mild.
Fog will return fairly quickly through the evening, becoming widespread and dense in places. Where skies remain clear though, it will turn rather cool.
Met Office warnings issued for Dorset
Yellow warning of fogUpdated 25 October at 20:19
- 2220 on Tue 25 October
- 1000 on Wed 26 October
Extensive fog forming across parts of southern England may be dense in places. Please be aware that this could lead to tricky travelling conditions.
Issued by the Met Office