- Today , , Light Rain , High 17°C 63°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h East South Easterly
- Wed , , Light Rain , High 15°C 59°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h West North Westerly
- Thu , Sunny , High 14°C 57°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h West North Westerly
- Fri , Sunny Intervals , High 14°C 57°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 5 mph 8 km/h South Easterly
- Sat , Light Cloud , High 14°C 57°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h East South Easterly
- Sun , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 13°C 55°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South Easterly
- Mon , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 13°C 55°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South Easterly
- Tue 13 Oct , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h North Easterly
- Wed 14 Oct , Light Cloud , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h Easterly
- Thu 15 Oct , Light Cloud , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South South Westerly
High 17°C 63°F Low 13°C 55°F
Residual overnight rain will soon clear. Then some bright or sunny intervals will develop, along with scattered heavy showers. Some showers are likely to become thundery and also slow moving, while mist and low cloud possibly linger along the coast.
Heavy showers for most of the night, some slow moving and thundery, especially at first. Later the showers may become less widespread and lighter, with some clear spells developing.
Met Office warnings issued for Lincolnshire
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 6 October at 10:20
- 1230 on Tue 6 October
- 2359 on Tue 6 October
Although many areas will miss the heaviest rainfall today, some parts of the warning area are likely to see heavy, sometimes thundery and slow-moving showers, these leading to temporary surface water flooding in a few areas, together with minor disruption to travel.
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 6 October at 10:38
- 0000 on Wed 7 October
- 1600 on Wed 7 October
Further slow-moving bands of heavy rain are likely to continue into Wednesday; again it will be a minority of places which see the larger totals, but where it occurs, there is the risk of localised minor flooding.
The public should be aware of the risk of minor disruption to travel due to localised surface water flooding.
Issued by the Met Office