- Tonight , , Light Cloud , Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 5 mph 8 km/h North Westerly
- Tue , , Light Cloud , High 17°C 63°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h North Westerly
- Wed , Light Rain , High 16°C 61°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h North Westerly
- Thu , Light Rain , High 14°C 57°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h North Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , High 15°C 59°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h North North Westerly
- Sat , Light Cloud , High 15°C 59°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h North North Westerly
- Sun , Light Cloud , Likely high 15°C 59°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h North North Westerly
- Mon 7 Sep , Light Cloud , Likely high 16°C 61°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h Northerly
- Tue 8 Sep , Light Cloud , Likely high 16°C 61°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h North North Easterly
- Wed 9 Sep , Light Cloud , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h North Easterly
Low 12°C 54°F
Scattered showers will continue for a time through the evening before slowly dying away by the end of the night, with cloud also starting to break.
Met Office warnings issued for Leicestershire
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 31 August at 16:38
- 2000 on Mon 31 August
- 1000 on Tue 1 September
Showers affecting parts of northern England and north Wales through Monday afternoon may merge together on Monday evening to give a period of more prolonged and at times very heavy rainfall. This will then sink southeastwards through parts of the Midlands and East Anglia overnight and into Tuesday morning.
There is a great deal of uncertainty in these developments with many areas only seeing small amounts of rainfall. Where the heaviest rain falls some localised flooding is possible and the public should be aware of the potential for disruption.
Issued by the Met Office