- Tonight , Heavy Rain , Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h Westerly
- Sun , , Heavy Rain , High 9°C 48°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 20 mph 32 km/h Westerly
- Mon , Sleet , High 5°C 41°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h Northerly
- Tue , Heavy Rain , High 13°C 55°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 22 mph 35 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Hail Shower , High 11°C 52°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 19 mph 31 km/h Westerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , High 7°C 45°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South Westerly
- Fri , Light Rain , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 20 mph 32 km/h South Westerly
- Sat 5 Dec , Light Rain , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 28 mph 45 km/h South South Westerly
- Sun 6 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 20 mph 32 km/h South South Westerly
- Mon 7 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 21 mph 34 km/h South South Westerly
Low 5°C 41°F
This Evening and Tonight
Remaining showery this evening with some of them becoming wintry again over higher ground, but mostly rain at low levels. A longer spell of rain will arrive overnight across Fermanagh and Armagh gradually spreading northeast.
Met Office warnings issued for County Londonderry
Yellow warning of windUpdated 28 November at 11:20
- 0700 on Sun 29 November
- 2000 on Sun 29 November
A blustery weekend is expected across much of the UK but particularly on Sunday across Northern Ireland, Wales, England and parts of southern Scotland, where severe gales are expected to affect some areas. Inland gusts of 50 to 60 mph could occur, perhaps most likely across western areas together with parts of northern England. Gusts around western coasts could locally reach around 70 mph, this most likely in coastal areas of north Wales, northwest England and Dumfries and Galloway.
This is an update to the warning originally issued on Friday to cover the weekend, drawing out the likelihood of stronger gusts on Sunday.Please be aware of the potential for disruption due to the gales and severe gales.
Issued by the Met Office