- Tonight , , Heavy Rain , Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h West South Westerly
- Tue , , Heavy Rain Shower , High 7°C 45°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h North North Westerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , High 6°C 43°F Low 0°C 32°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h West North Westerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , High 5°C 41°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South South Easterly
- Fri , Light Cloud , High 5°C 41°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h East South Easterly
- Sat , Light Rain , Likely high 5°C 41°F Likely low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South Easterly
- Sun , Light Cloud , Likely high 5°C 41°F Likely low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South South Easterly
- Mon 15 Feb , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 6°C 43°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h North North Westerly
- Tue 16 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h West South Westerly
- Wed 17 Feb , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h West South Westerly
Low 4°C 39°F
This Evening and Tonight
Cloudy through the evening and night with occasional showers, these most frequent across the north and west, where they will be heavy at times. Fresh, occasionally strong, westerly winds.
Met Office warnings issued for County Londonderry
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 8 February at 14:46
- 1800 on Mon 8 February
- 1000 on Tue 9 February
Heavy rain or showers will affect the north and west of Northern Ireland on Monday evening and overnight before clearing on Tuesday morning. Rainfall accumulations of 20-30mm are possible in places.
The public should be aware that there is the potential for some localised flooding.
Issued by the Met Office