- Tonight , , Heavy Rain , Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 5 mph 8 km/h North Easterly
- Sun , , Thick Cloud , High 20°C 68°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h North North Easterly
- Mon , , Light Rain , High 18°C 64°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h North Westerly
- Tue , Sunny Intervals , High 20°C 68°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h West North Westerly
- Wed , Sunny Intervals , High 19°C 66°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h North Westerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , High 18°C 64°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h North North Westerly
- Fri , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h North North Westerly
- Sat 5 Sep , Light Cloud , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h North North Westerly
- Sun 6 Sep , Light Cloud , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h Northerly
- Mon 7 Sep , Light Cloud , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h North North Easterly
High 20°C 68°F Low 14°C 57°F
London and South East England
Mostly cloudy at first on Sunday and it will feel humid. Sunny intervals will develop by the afternoon with heavy, thundery showers likely to move in from the south later.
Met Office warnings issued for Greater London
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 29 August at 10:40
- 2200 on Sat 29 August
- 2350 on Sun 30 August
Although not all areas will be affected, thundery showers or areas of heavy rain are likely to affect some southern and eastern parts of England late on Saturday evening and on Sunday. The main focus for thundery downpours looks limited to the southeast corner of England overnight but then becomes rather more widespread during Sunday afternoon and evening. Lightning may be an additional hazard.
The public should be aware of the risk of localised impacts from heavy rain and flooding, which may affect travel and some outdoor events.
Yellow early warning of rainUpdated 29 August at 11:23
- 0100 on Mon 31 August
- 2359 on Mon 31 August
Further areas of heavy rain or thundery showers may affect parts of southern and eastern England on Bank Holiday Monday, with an additional risk of strong winds developing. It should be noted that there is a larger than average uncertainty in the areas likely to be affected, with updates to this Alert very likely. Meanwhile, the public should be aware of the risk of further localised flooding and impacts on holiday activities.
Issued by the Met Office