- Tonight , Light Rain Shower , Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h West North Westerly
- Sat , , Light Cloud , High 10°C 50°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South Westerly
- Sun , , Light Rain , High 13°C 55°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 19 mph 31 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon , Light Rain , High 13°C 55°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h South Westerly
- Tue , Heavy Rain , High 14°C 57°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Light Rain , Likely high 14°C 57°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h South Westerly
- Thu , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h Westerly
- Fri 4 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South Westerly
- Sat 5 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South Westerly
- Sun 6 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h Westerly
High 10°C 50°F Low 8°C 46°F
London and South East England
Fine but chilly to start, however cloud amounts and winds will soon increase, with showers first developing near the coast, ahead of more general rain and further blustery showers later.
Met Office warnings issued for Greater London
Yellow warning of windUpdated 27 November at 10:54
- 0900 on Sat 28 November
- 1800 on Sun 29 November
A blustery weekend is expected across England and Wales with winds strengthening from the west on Saturday morning. Gusts around coastlines exposed to the westerly or southwesterly winds could reach 60 mph at times. Inland gusts will be less frequent but could still reach 50 to 55 mph. Further strengthening from the west is expected on Sunday where gusts around western coasts could locally reach 70 mph. Elsewhere gusts of 60 mph are possible, particularly in western areas.
Please be aware of the potential for some disruption due to the strong winds.
Issued by the Met Office