- Today , , Sleet , High 6°C 43°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind 19 mph 31 km/h West South Westerly
- Wed , , Sunny Intervals , High 7°C 45°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind 11 mph 18 km/h West North Westerly
- Thu , Heavy Rain , High 8°C 46°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind 18 mph 29 km/h South Westerly
- Fri , , Heavy Rain , High 8°C 46°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind 20 mph 32 km/h Southerly
- Sat , , Heavy Rain , High 10°C 50°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind 21 mph 34 km/h South South Westerly
- Sun , Heavy Rain , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind 17 mph 27 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon , Heavy Rain , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind 11 mph 18 km/h Westerly
- Tue 10 Mar , Light Cloud , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind 14 mph 23 km/h Southerly
- Wed 11 Mar , Light Rain , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind 15 mph 24 km/h Southerly
- Thu 12 Mar , Heavy Rain Shower , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind 15 mph 24 km/h Southerly
High 6°C 43°F Low 2°C 36°F
Met Office warnings issued for Highland
Yellow warning of snowUpdated 3 March at 09:41
- 1000 on Tue 3 March
- 1800 on Tue 3 March
Heavy wintry showers will continue to affect Scotland today. While they will turn more to sleet or even rain at lower levels, they will remain as snow on high ground. Above around 250 m another 1-3 cm is likely, though tending to melt between showers, while on ground above 400 m, another 5-8 cm may accumulate. Some temporary slushy accumulations are possible to low levels in the heaviest of the showers which will be accompanied by hail. The public should be aware of the risk of difficult driving conditions and the possibility of some localised minor disruption.
Yellow warning of iceUpdated 3 March at 10:20
- 1800 on Tue 3 March
- 1000 on Wed 4 March
Following showers of a wintry mix during Tuesday, icy stretches are expected to form on untreated surfaces on Tuesday evening and last into Wednesday morning's rush hour. In addition, further showers are likely overnight which may lead to wash-off of salt. These showers will be wintry over high ground, giving further local snow accumulations of some 2-5 cm above around 400 m though nearer 250 m over northern Scotland.
The public should be aware of the risk of tricky traveling conditions in places.
Yellow early warning of rainUpdated 3 March at 10:30
- 1200 on Fri 6 March
- 2355 on Sat 7 March
Rain will be persistent and heavy at times through much of Friday and Saturday. The public should be aware of the risk of localised flooding and some travel disruption.
Issued by the Met Office