- Tonight , , Heavy Rain , Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 24 mph 39 km/h Westerly
- Tue , , Heavy Rain Shower , High 7°C 45°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 22 mph 35 km/h West North Westerly
- Wed , Heavy Rain , High 7°C 45°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h Westerly
- Thu , Heavy Rain , High 8°C 46°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h Southerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , High 8°C 46°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h North Westerly
- Sat , Light Cloud , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h North North Westerly
- Sun , Light Cloud , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon 6 Apr , Light Cloud , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South Westerly
- Tue 7 Apr , Light Cloud , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h North North Westerly
- Wed 8 Apr , Light Cloud , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h Northerly
Low 6°C 43°F
Met Office warnings issued for Gwynedd
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 30 March at 11:15
- 1700 on Mon 30 March
- 0300 on Tue 31 March
Rain will become heavy and persistent over the high ground of North Wales and parts of northern England during Monday evening, before clearing eastwards overnight.
The public should be aware of the risk of localised surface water and river flooding.
Yellow warning of windUpdated 30 March at 10:56
- 1900 on Mon 30 March
- 1900 on Tue 31 March
Westerly winds will become strong across many parts of Northern Ireland, southern Scotland, England and Wales during Monday evening and night, with gusts of 50-60 mph and isolated gusts of 65-70 mph in exposed locations. The wind will become northwesterly by Tuesday morning, and although easing for a time, it will become very gusty through the day, particularly near showers.
The public should be aware of the risk of localised damage from these winds and for minor disruption to travel.
Issued by the Met Office