- Tonight , , Light Rain , Low 3°C 37°F Wind 19 mph 31 km/h North Westerly
- Sat , , Light Cloud , High 5°C 41°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind 23 mph 37 km/h North North Westerly
- Sun , Sunny , High 4°C 39°F Low 1°C 34°F Wind 20 mph 32 km/h North North Westerly
- Mon , Light Rain , High 4°C 39°F Low 0°C 32°F Wind 11 mph 18 km/h North North Westerly
- Tue , Light Cloud , High 4°C 39°F Low 0°C 32°F Wind 9 mph 14 km/h North North Easterly
- Wed , Light Cloud , High 5°C 41°F Low 0°C 32°F Wind 12 mph 19 km/h North North Westerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , Likely high 5°C 41°F Likely low 0°C 32°F Wind 9 mph 14 km/h Northerly
- Fri 6 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 5°C 41°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind 6 mph 10 km/h North Westerly
- Sat 7 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 6°C 43°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind 10 mph 16 km/h North North Westerly
- Sun 8 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 6°C 43°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind 13 mph 21 km/h West North Westerly
Low 3°C 37°F
Met Office warnings issued for Merseyside
Yellow warning of iceUpdated 30 January at 10:52
- 1600 on Fri 30 January
- 1100 on Sat 31 January
Icy stretches are likely to form on untreated surfaces on Friday evening, overnight and into Saturday morning. In addition, further accumulation of snow are likely on high ground, especially across the northern half of the yellow area.
The public should be aware of the risk of difficult driving conditions.
Yellow warning of snowUpdated 30 January at 11:32
- 0015 on Sat 31 January
- 2345 on Sat 31 January
Further sleet and snow showers will affect parts of Scotland and Northern Ireland from Saturday morning, with snow falling to lower levels and extending further south through the day. This will lead to some large accumulations on high ground, with some settling at low levels too. These will be associated with strong winds (gusts 50-60 mph across northwest Scotland) so drifting and temporary blizzard conditions are likely. Some longer spells of sleet and snow are also possible, especially across the high ground of Scotland and northeast England.
The public should be aware of the potential for disruption from these conditions. This warning will be kept under review and updated as and when necessary.This is an update to bring forward the start time of the warning and extend the area southwards.
Issued by the Met Office