- Today , , Heavy Rain , High 12°C 54°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 23 mph 37 km/h West South Westerly
- Tue , Light Cloud , High 12°C 54°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h West South Westerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , High 12°C 54°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h South South Westerly
- Thu , Light Rain Shower , High 10°C 50°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South South Easterly
- Fri , Sunny Intervals , High 9°C 48°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South Westerly
- Sat , Light Rain , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 23 mph 37 km/h South Westerly
- Sun , Light Cloud , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon 7 Dec , Light Rain , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 19 mph 31 km/h South South Westerly
- Tue 8 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h South Westerly
- Wed 9 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South Westerly
High 12°C 54°F Low 7°C 45°F
A dull and wet day for many, the heaviest bursts in the east with some sheltered western parts escaping most of the rain. Becoming windy for a time later with temperatures feeling mild for the time of year.
Rain will slowly move southwards this evening bringing dry weather for most, though this will be short lived as a band of rain pushes in from the south by morning.
Met Office warnings issued for Herefordshire
Yellow warning of windUpdated 29 November at 10:58
- 0900 on Mon 30 November
- 1800 on Mon 30 November
Southwesterly winds will increase later on Monday morning, with gales extending eastwards across Wales along with much of southern and central England, and severe gales likely on exposed western and southern coasts. Gusts of 50 mph are likely inland whilst gusts of 60 mph will affect some exposed coasts in the west and south. Winds will will gradually ease from the west on Monday afternoon.
Please be aware of the risk of localised disruption to travel.
Issued by the Met Office