- Today , , Sunny Intervals , High 20°C 68°F Low 15°C 59°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h East South Easterly
- Sun , , Light Rain Shower , High 18°C 64°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h North North Westerly
- Mon , Sunny , High 19°C 66°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h Westerly
- Tue , Sunny Intervals , High 21°C 70°F Low 15°C 59°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , High 20°C 68°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South Westerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South Westerly
- Sat 3 Sep , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h Westerly
- Sun 4 Sep , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 18°C 64°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h North Easterly
- Mon 5 Sep , Light Cloud , Likely high 18°C 64°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h North Westerly
High 20°C 68°F Low 15°C 59°F
Yorkshire and Humber
A mostly fine start, with some warm sunshine, although these soon turning hazy during the morning. Most parts should remain dry, however heavy, and perhaps thundery showers could spread into the far south during the late morning and afternoon
A fine evening for most, although cloud will gradually thicken. Showery rain will then become more widespread and heavier later, and perhaps turning thundery in places.
Met Office warnings issued for West Yorkshire
Yellow early warning of rainUpdated 26 August at 10:25
- 1100 on Sat 27 August
- 0900 on Sun 28 August
Thundery showers are likely to move northwards into some southern parts of England during Saturday morning, becoming more widespread and heavy over central UK through the course of Saturday and overnight into Sunday morning.
Please be aware of the risk of local disruption to transport and outdoor activities. In particular, be aware of the potential for some spray and standing water on roads, and the possibility of road closures.This warning has been updated to include more of southern UK, as well as starting the warning period slightly earlier. Please monitor for further updates.
Issued by the Met Office