- Tonight , , Light Rain , Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 4 mph 6 km/h South Easterly
- Tue , , Thick Cloud , High 12°C 54°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 22 mph 35 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Heavy Rain , High 11°C 52°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h South South Westerly
- Thu , Light Rain , High 10°C 50°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South South Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , High 9°C 48°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h South South Westerly
- Sat , Heavy Rain , High 11°C 52°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 25 mph 40 km/h West South Westerly
- Sun , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h South South Westerly
- Mon 7 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 24 mph 39 km/h South South Westerly
- Tue 8 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 20 mph 32 km/h West South Westerly
- Wed 9 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h South Westerly
Low 3°C 37°F
North West England
Dry but mostly cloudy this evening, with some cloud breaks in the north where it will feel cold. However, heavy rain will once again move in from the southwest overnight.
Met Office warnings issued for Lancashire
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 30 November at 11:34
- 1200 on Mon 30 November
- 1200 on Tue 1 December
The rain currently falling over much of Wales and northern England is expected to persist through the rest of today and into Tuesday morning, although the rain will ease for a time overnight over northern England. Highest rainfall totals are expected to be across high ground. With the ground saturated over much of this region, rivers are expected to rise in response.
This is a further update to the warning issued yesterday, to realign the areas currently considered most at risk, and to adjust the expected amounts and timings. Please be aware of the potential for disruption from flooding.
Issued by the Met Office