- Today , , Light Cloud , High 18°C 64°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h Westerly
- Mon , Sunny , High 19°C 66°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h Westerly
- Tue , Sunny , High 21°C 70°F Low 15°C 59°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , High 20°C 68°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South Westerly
- Thu , Sunny Intervals , High 19°C 66°F Low 15°C 59°F Wind speed 5 mph 8 km/h Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , Likely high 20°C 68°F Likely low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h Southerly
- Sat , Light Cloud , Likely high 20°C 68°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South Westerly
- Sun 4 Sep , Sunny , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h North North Easterly
- Mon 5 Sep , Light Cloud , Likely high 20°C 68°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h North Easterly
- Tue 6 Sep , Sunny , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South Easterly
High 18°C 64°F Low 13°C 55°F
Yorkshire and Humber
A wet start in the north with locally heavy and persistent rain. The rain slowly easing, to leave an afternoon of sunshine and isolated sharp showers. Showers clearing later to leave a dry end to the day.
Clear spells and scattered cloud at first. The cloud will continue to break through the night, with some mist or fog patches possible by dawn in light winds,
Met Office warnings issued for Kingston upon Hull
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 27 August at 10:42
- 0015 on Sun 28 August
- 0900 on Sun 28 August
Rain will become persistent and locally heavy during Saturday night, clearing eastwards early on Sunday morning.
Please be aware of the risk of surface water flooding, which could cause local disruption to transport and outdoor activities.
Issued by the Met Office