- Today , , Heavy Rain , High 9°C 48°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind 8 mph 13 km/h Westerly
- Tue , , Light Cloud , High 7°C 45°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind 8 mph 13 km/h West South Westerly
- Wed , Heavy Rain Shower , High 7°C 45°F Low 0°C 32°F Wind 18 mph 29 km/h Westerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , High 3°C 37°F Low -1°C 30°F Wind 4 mph 6 km/h Northerly
- Fri , Heavy Rain , High 6°C 43°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind 13 mph 21 km/h Southerly
- Sat , Heavy Rain Shower , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind 25 mph 40 km/h West South Westerly
- Sun , Light Cloud , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind 17 mph 27 km/h West North Westerly
- Mon 29 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 5°C 41°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind 12 mph 19 km/h South Easterly
- Tue 30 Dec , Light Rain , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind 13 mph 21 km/h Northerly
- Wed 31 Dec , Light Rain , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind 16 mph 26 km/h South South Westerly
High 9°C 48°F Low 7°C 45°F
Met Office warnings issued for East Ayrshire
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 22 December at 11:44
- 1200 on Mon 22 December
- 1500 on Mon 22 December
Persistent rain will continue to affect southwest Scotland on Monday afternoon. The public should be aware of the continued risk of localised flooding, particularly on the road network, where there will be a lot of surface water and spray. This warning ends at 1500 on Monday but a new warning will come into force valid from that time until 1500 on Tuesday.
This is an update to the warning issued on Saturday to highlight the continuation of the rainfall during Monday afternoon and Tuesday morning.
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 22 December at 11:26
- 1510 on Mon 22 December
- 1500 on Tue 23 December
Persistent rain will continue to affect southwest Scotland for the rest of Monday and through Tuesday morning before clearing away south on Tuesday afternoon.
With this rain falling onto already saturated ground, the public should be aware of the risk of localised flooding and disruption to transport. This warning has been updated to bring the start time forward with an extension to the warning area.
Issued by the Met Office