- Today , , Heavy Rain , High 11°C 52°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South Westerly
- Tue , , Heavy Rain , High 12°C 54°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 20 mph 32 km/h West South Westerly
- Wed , Light Rain Shower , High 12°C 54°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h South Westerly
- Thu , Light Rain , High 7°C 45°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h West North Westerly
- Fri , Sunny Intervals , High 8°C 46°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South South Westerly
- Sat , Heavy Rain , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h South Westerly
- Sun , Light Cloud , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South Westerly
- Mon 7 Dec , Light Rain , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South South Westerly
- Tue 8 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South Westerly
- Wed 9 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South Westerly
High 11°C 52°F Low 2°C 36°F
Yorkshire and Humber
Although some places will start dry, persistent heavy rain will quickly spread across the region, perhaps wintry on top of the Pennines. Much milder and windier in the south. Rain will clear from the north during the afternoon. Cold.
Any cloud and rain across the south quickly clearing, with clear spells developing ans becoming cold,. Further persistent rain spreading in by dawn, perhaps wintry at first.
Met Office warnings issued for West Yorkshire
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 29 November at 11:34
- 0900 on Mon 30 November
- 2345 on Tue 1 December
Rain is expected to move across northern England from early on Monday, with the largest rainfall totals over high ground. This should clear southwards later on Monday before returning from the south on Tuesday. With this rainfall following the wet November, the ground is saturated and rivers are expected to rise in response.
This is an update to remove Cumbria from the warning area, because it is now expected to receive lesser amounts of rain, and as a result, lower impacts.Please be aware of the potential for localised disruption from flooding, even away from the heaviest rainfall as the water moves through the river network.
Yellow warning of windUpdated 29 November at 10:58
- 0900 on Mon 30 November
- 1800 on Mon 30 November
Southwesterly winds will increase later on Monday morning, with gales extending eastwards across Wales along with much of southern and central England, and severe gales likely on exposed western and southern coasts. Gusts of 50 mph are likely inland whilst gusts of 60 mph will affect some exposed coasts in the west and south. Winds will will gradually ease from the west on Monday afternoon.
Please be aware of the risk of localised disruption to travel.
Issued by the Met Office