- Today , Sunny Intervals , High 17°C 63°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind 7 mph 11 kph West South Westerly
- Sat , , Heavy Rain , High 16°C 61°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind 8 mph 13 kph North North Easterly
- Sun , , Heavy Rain , High 15°C 59°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind 14 mph 23 kph Westerly
- Mon , Sunny , High 17°C 63°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind 7 mph 11 kph South South Westerly
- Tue , Heavy Rain Shower , High 18°C 64°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind 8 mph 13 kph South South Easterly
- Wed , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 15°C 59°F Wind 11 mph 18 kph Southerly
- Thu , Heavy Rain Shower , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 14°C 57°F Wind 13 mph 21 kph South South Westerly
- Fri 8 Aug , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 14°C 57°F Wind 12 mph 19 kph West South Westerly
- Sat 9 Aug , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 14°C 57°F Wind 13 mph 21 kph West North Westerly
- Sun 10 Aug , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 14°C 57°F Wind 13 mph 21 kph Westerly
High 17°C 63°F Low 12°C 54°F
Met Office warning(s) issued for: North Ayrshire
Yellow warning of rain
Updated 1 August at 11:54
- Valid from:
- 0015 on Sat 02 Aug
- Valid to:
- 2345 on Sat 02 Aug
An area of rain is expected to push north across the UK through Saturday. The rain will be persistent and sometimes heavy, especially across western areas at first, and later over northern areas. There remains some uncertainty in the eastward extent across England and Wales, and then, during the afternoon and evening, how far the rain will push into Scotland: there is the possibility that the warning area will be revised again, either later today or early on Saturday. The rain should clear much of southwest England and then parts of south Wales during the day. Strong winds will present an additional hazard later in the day along areas adjoining the northern part of the Irish Sea.
The public are advised to be aware of the risk of disruption to travel and outdoor activities due to localised surface water flooding.
Yellow alert of rain
Updated 1 August at 12:15
- Valid from:
- 0015 on Sun 03 Aug
- Valid to:
- 2300 on Sun 03 Aug
An area of persistent and at times heavy rain will move north across the area. Additionally strong winds will affect many areas for a time, with the risk of gales over some coasts and hills. Conditions should improve quite quickly over northern England, with some improvement expected for parts of southern and perhaps central and eastern Scotland as the persistent rain moves away. However, further scattered thundery downpours may then affect parts of eastern Scotland.
The public should be aware of the risk of localised flooding and of disruption to transport and outdoor activities.
- Yellow: Be aware
- Amber: Be prepared
- Red: Take action
Issued by the Met Office