- Today , , Sunny Intervals , High 7°C 45°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind 12 mph 19 km/h Westerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , High 10°C 50°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind 19 mph 31 km/h South Westerly
- Fri , , Light Cloud , High 9°C 48°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind 17 mph 27 km/h South South Westerly
- Sat , , Sunny Intervals , High 12°C 54°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind 23 mph 37 km/h South Westerly
- Sun , Light Rain Shower , High 9°C 48°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind 16 mph 26 km/h Westerly
- Mon , Light Rain , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 2°C 36°F Wind 12 mph 19 km/h South Westerly
- Tue , Light Cloud , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind 12 mph 19 km/h South South Easterly
- Wed 11 Mar , Light Cloud , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind 15 mph 24 km/h South South Westerly
- Thu 12 Mar , Light Cloud , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind 15 mph 24 km/h South South Westerly
- Fri 13 Mar , Light Cloud , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind 14 mph 23 km/h South South Westerly
High 7°C 45°F Low 4°C 39°F
Met Office warnings issued for Highland
Yellow warning of iceUpdated 3 March at 10:20
- 1800 on Tue 3 March
- 1000 on Wed 4 March
Following showers of a wintry mix during Tuesday, icy stretches are expected to form on untreated surfaces on Tuesday evening and last into Wednesday morning's rush hour. In addition, further showers are likely overnight which may lead to wash-off of salt. These showers will be wintry over high ground, giving further local snow accumulations of some 2-5 cm above around 400 m though nearer 250 m over northern Scotland.
The public should be aware of the risk of tricky traveling conditions in places.
Yellow early warning of rainUpdated 3 March at 10:30
- 1200 on Fri 6 March
- 2355 on Sat 7 March
Rain will be persistent and heavy at times through much of Friday and Saturday. The public should be aware of the risk of localised flooding and some travel disruption.
Issued by the Met Office