- Today , , Heavy Rain , High 11°C 52°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h South South Westerly
- Tue , Light Cloud , High 12°C 54°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , High 12°C 54°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 19 mph 31 km/h South South Westerly
- Thu , Heavy Rain , High 11°C 52°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h South Westerly
- Fri , Sunny , High 8°C 46°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South Westerly
- Sat , Light Rain , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 23 mph 37 km/h South Westerly
- Sun , Light Cloud , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South Westerly
- Mon 7 Dec , Light Rain , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 20 mph 32 km/h South South Westerly
- Tue 8 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h South Westerly
- Wed 9 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South Westerly
High 11°C 52°F Low 2°C 36°F
Yorkshire and Humber
Although some places will start dry, persistent heavy rain will quickly spread across the region, perhaps wintry on top of the Pennines. Much milder and windier in the south. Rain will clear from the north during the afternoon. Cold.
Any cloud and rain across the south quickly clearing, with clear spells developing ans becoming cold,. Further persistent rain spreading in by dawn, perhaps wintry at first.
Met Office warnings issued for North East Lincolnshire
Yellow warning of windUpdated 29 November at 10:58
- 0900 on Mon 30 November
- 1800 on Mon 30 November
Southwesterly winds will increase later on Monday morning, with gales extending eastwards across Wales along with much of southern and central England, and severe gales likely on exposed western and southern coasts. Gusts of 50 mph are likely inland whilst gusts of 60 mph will affect some exposed coasts in the west and south. Winds will will gradually ease from the west on Monday afternoon.
Please be aware of the risk of localised disruption to travel.
Issued by the Met Office