- Tonight , , Light Rain , Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h South Easterly
- Tue , , Thick Cloud , High 13°C 55°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 28 mph 45 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Heavy Rain , High 12°C 54°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 24 mph 39 km/h South Westerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , High 10°C 50°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h North Westerly
- Fri , Sunny Intervals , High 11°C 52°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 24 mph 39 km/h South Westerly
- Sat , Heavy Rain , High 12°C 54°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 28 mph 45 km/h West South Westerly
- Sun , Light Cloud , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 21 mph 34 km/h South South Westerly
- Mon 7 Dec , Light Rain , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 30 mph 48 km/h South Westerly
- Tue 8 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 21 mph 34 km/h West South Westerly
- Wed 9 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 20 mph 32 km/h South Westerly
Low 6°C 43°F
Winds will ease by evening as the rain becomes patchy and light. However, into the early hours rain and wind will once again move in from the southwest.
Met Office warnings issued for Isle of Anglesey
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 30 November at 11:34
- 1200 on Mon 30 November
- 1200 on Tue 1 December
The rain currently falling over much of Wales and northern England is expected to persist through the rest of today and into Tuesday morning, although the rain will ease for a time overnight over northern England. Highest rainfall totals are expected to be across high ground. With the ground saturated over much of this region, rivers are expected to rise in response.
This is a further update to the warning issued yesterday, to realign the areas currently considered most at risk, and to adjust the expected amounts and timings. Please be aware of the potential for disruption from flooding.
Issued by the Met Office