- Tonight , Light Rain , Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 4 mph 6 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon , , Heavy Rain Shower , High 13°C 55°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h West South Westerly
- Tue , Thick Cloud , High 14°C 57°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h West South Westerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , High 13°C 55°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South South Westerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , High 9°C 48°F Low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 5 mph 8 km/h Westerly
- Fri , Sunny , High 10°C 50°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h South Westerly
- Sat , Light Rain , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South Westerly
- Sun 6 Dec , Light Rain , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon 7 Dec , Light Rain , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South South Westerly
- Tue 8 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h South Westerly
Low 4°C 39°F
It will be mainly dry this evening with clear spells allowing a patchy frost to form. Cloud will increase from the southwest overnight, with rain returning later. Winds easing.
Met Office warnings issued for Herefordshire
Yellow warning of windUpdated 29 November at 10:58
- 0900 on Mon 30 November
- 1800 on Mon 30 November
Southwesterly winds will increase later on Monday morning, with gales extending eastwards across Wales along with much of southern and central England, and severe gales likely on exposed western and southern coasts. Gusts of 50 mph are likely inland whilst gusts of 60 mph will affect some exposed coasts in the west and south. Winds will will gradually ease from the west on Monday afternoon.
Please be aware of the risk of localised disruption to travel.
Issued by the Met Office