- Tonight , , Light Rain Shower , Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h North Westerly
- Sun , , Sunny , High 14°C 57°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h North North Westerly
- Mon , Sunny , High 15°C 59°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 5 mph 8 km/h East South Easterly
- Tue , Light Cloud , High 16°C 61°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South Easterly
- Wed , Sunny , High 14°C 57°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h East South Easterly
- Thu , Light Cloud , High 13°C 55°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h East South Easterly
- Fri , Light Cloud , Likely high 13°C 55°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h East South Easterly
- Sat 8 Oct , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 15°C 59°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h Easterly
- Sun 9 Oct , Light Cloud , Likely high 15°C 59°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South Easterly
- Mon 10 Oct , Light Cloud , Likely high 13°C 55°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South Easterly
Low 8°C 46°F
Light Rain Shower
East of England
This Evening and Tonight
Rain and showers, heavy and locally thundery, will slowly clear southeastwards with drier weather following from the west. Most places dry by dawn, with clear skies. Brisk north or northwest winds developing with strong winds near coasts.
Met Office warnings issued for Hertfordshire
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 1 October at 10:06
- 1400 on Sat 1 October
- 0200 on Sun 2 October
Showers will become frequent and heavy through this afternoon and into the evening, with thunderstorms also possible. The showers will gradually clear from the west this evening but are likely to continue well into the night over Norfolk.
Please be aware of the risk of localised surface water flooding and difficult driving conditions.
Issued by the Met Office