- Today , Sunny , High 6°C 43°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind 15 mph 24 km/h West North Westerly
- Sun , , Light Rain , High 11°C 52°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind 22 mph 35 km/h South Westerly
- Mon , , Light Cloud , High 8°C 46°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind 17 mph 27 km/h West South Westerly
- Tue , Sunny Intervals , High 7°C 45°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind 13 mph 21 km/h West South Westerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , High 5°C 41°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind 13 mph 21 km/h West South Westerly
- Thu , Sunny , Likely high 4°C 39°F Likely low -1°C 30°F Wind 12 mph 19 km/h West North Westerly
- Fri , Light Rain , Likely high 4°C 39°F Likely low 1°C 34°F Wind 16 mph 26 km/h South Westerly
- Sat 27 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 4°C 39°F Likely low 1°C 34°F Wind 16 mph 26 km/h West South Westerly
- Sun 28 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 4°C 39°F Likely low 1°C 34°F Wind 14 mph 23 km/h West North Westerly
- Mon 29 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 5°C 41°F Likely low 2°C 36°F Wind 12 mph 19 km/h Westerly
High 6°C 43°F Low 4°C 39°F
Met Office warnings issued for Scottish Borders
Yellow early warning of rainUpdated 19 December at 11:25
- 0300 on Sun 21 December
- 1500 on Mon 22 December
Outbreaks of rain reaching northwest Scotland in the early hours of Sunday will spread southeast across the country during the day. The rain will become persistent and often heavy across western areas, and as much milder air arrives, lying snow in upland areas will thaw. The heaviest rain looks like becoming more confined to southwest Scotland later on Sunday before potentially moving north again on Monday morning, finally clearing on Monday afternoon.
The public should be aware of the risk of localised flooding, particularly on the road network, where there will be a lot of surface water and spray.
Yellow early warning of windUpdated 19 December at 11:50
- 0600 on Sun 21 December
- 1800 on Mon 22 December
Gales are expected to affect parts of southeast Scotland and northeast England at times during Sunday and Monday. Gusts between 55 and 65 mph seem likely over and to the east of hills.
The public should be aware of the possibility of minor disruption, in particular to road travel.
Issued by the Met Office