- Tonight , , Light Rain , Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h South South Westerly
- Sun , , Heavy Rain , High 5°C 41°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 26 mph 42 km/h South Westerly
- Mon , , Light Cloud , High 6°C 43°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h West North Westerly
- Tue , Light Cloud , High 5°C 41°F Low 0°C 32°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h North Westerly
- Wed , Sunny , High 5°C 41°F Low 0°C 32°F Wind speed 5 mph 8 km/h Westerly
- Thu , Light Rain , High 5°C 41°F Low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h South Easterly
- Fri , Light Cloud , Likely high 5°C 41°F Likely low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South South Easterly
- Sat 13 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 5°C 41°F Likely low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h Southerly
- Sun 14 Feb , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 5°C 41°F Likely low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South Westerly
- Mon 15 Feb , Light Rain , Likely high 5°C 41°F Likely low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South Westerly
Low 2°C 36°F
SW Scotland, Lothian Borders
This Evening and Tonight
A cloudy start this evening with some rain, more persistent over Southern Uplands. Then turning clearer with scattered showers tonight, the showers more frequent over Dumfries and Galloway with snow over the hills. Clearer spells, some ice further east.
Met Office warnings issued for Scottish Borders
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 6 February at 09:35
- 1100 on Sat 6 February
- 2100 on Sat 6 February
Rain will become persistent and quite heavy by Saturday afternoon and last into the evening, before clearing to the east. Please be aware of the risk of some difficult driving conditions due to localised surface water flooding.
Yellow warning of iceUpdated 6 February at 09:51
- 0005 on Sun 7 February
- 0900 on Sun 7 February
Icy stretches are expected to form on untreated surfaces overnight into Sunday morning. Further showers are also expected in the west, these turning to snow on higher ground. Please be aware of these wintry hazards and the potential for some difficult driving conditions.
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 6 February at 09:58
- 0600 on Sun 7 February
- 0600 on Mon 8 February
Showers or longer spells of rain will affect much of southern and western Scotland during Sunday and into Sunday night. The rain will be accompanied by gale force west to southwesterly winds, especially during Sunday afternoon, with gusts of 45-55 mph quite widely, perhaps 60-65 mph over exposed coasts and bridges. Please be aware of some difficult driving conditions due to standing water and spray, and localised surface water flooding.
Issued by the Met Office