- Today , , Mist , High 17°C 63°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 5 mph 8 km/h North North Westerly
- Mon , Sunny Intervals , High 15°C 59°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h Westerly
- Tue , Light Cloud , High 18°C 64°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , High 17°C 63°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h West South Westerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , High 17°C 63°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h South Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South South Westerly
- Sat , Light Cloud , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h West South Westerly
- Sun 4 Sep , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h North North Easterly
- Mon 5 Sep , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South Easterly
- Tue 6 Sep , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South Easterly
High 17°C 63°F Low 12°C 54°F
North West England
Heavy and locally thundery showers will affect many areas at first, but these will ease and move away. A further scattering of showers are likely to follow with brighter spells and it will turn drier later, especially towards western coasts.
Any showers will ease through the evening to give a dry night with clear spells, leading to some mist and fog in places. Feeling fresher for many.
Met Office warnings issued for Lancashire
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 27 August at 10:42
- 0015 on Sun 28 August
- 0900 on Sun 28 August
Rain will become persistent and locally heavy during Saturday night, clearing eastwards early on Sunday morning.
Please be aware of the risk of surface water flooding, which could cause local disruption to transport and outdoor activities.
Issued by the Met Office