- Tonight , Heavy Rain , Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 24 mph 39 km/h West South Westerly
- Sun , , Heavy Rain , High 6°C 43°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h Westerly
- Mon , , Sunny Intervals , High 5°C 41°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South Westerly
- Tue , Heavy Rain , High 6°C 43°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South South Easterly
- Wed , Light Rain , High 12°C 54°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 23 mph 37 km/h South Westerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h West South Westerly
- Fri , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 19 mph 31 km/h West South Westerly
- Sat 5 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 24 mph 39 km/h South Westerly
- Sun 6 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 20 mph 32 km/h South Westerly
- Mon 7 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 20 mph 32 km/h South Westerly
Low 3°C 37°F
SW Scotland, Lothian Borders
This Evening and Tonight
This evening and overnight will see showers wintry to lower levels again with fresh accumulations on higher ground. A band of rain will arrive across Galloway around dawn gradually spreading northeast. Strong westerly winds with coastal gales in the west.
Met Office warnings issued for East Lothian
Yellow warning of snowUpdated 28 November at 12:08
- 0700 on Sun 29 November
- 1000 on Mon 30 November
Outbreaks of rain will turn to snow in areas just to the north of the Central Belt during Sunday morning, persisting into the afternoon in places. This may bring a few cm of snow even to low levels, while 10-15 cm could accumulate over some high ground areas. In other areas a mix of wintry showers persists through the daytime on Sunday, becoming heavier and more widespread, and spreading south during the evening and nighttime period, leading to further accumulating snow in places, as well as an enhanced risk of ice into Monday morning.
Please be aware of the need to take extra care and allow more time for travel, but also keep up to date with any further updates to this warning - the southern limit of the more widespread snow is particularly uncertain.
Issued by the Met Office