- Tonight , , Light Cloud , Low 16°C 61°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h East North Easterly
- Sun , Light Cloud , High 19°C 66°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h West North Westerly
- Mon , Sunny , High 19°C 66°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h West North Westerly
- Tue , Sunny , High 22°C 72°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , High 21°C 70°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South Westerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h South South Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , Likely high 20°C 68°F Likely low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h Southerly
- Sat 3 Sep , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 20°C 68°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h West North Westerly
- Sun 4 Sep , Light Cloud , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h North Easterly
- Mon 5 Sep , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 20°C 68°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h Easterly
Low 16°C 61°F
Yorkshire and Humber
This Evening and Tonight
Showery rain easing through the evening and becoming mostly dry for a time, but more showery rain is likely to develop overnight, becoming more widespread and heavier later, especially over the north of the region.
Met Office warnings issued for North East Lincolnshire
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 27 August at 10:22
- 1100 on Sat 27 August
- 2100 on Sat 27 August
Thundery showers are expected to become more widespread later this morning and during Saturday afternoon, before easing from the southwest into the evening. Some torrential downpours are possible.
Please be aware of the risk of surface water flooding, including local disruption to transport and outdoor activities.This warning has been updated to focus the zone at risk through today, whilst a separate warning will cover the potential for further heavy rain into Sunday, this time for more northern parts of England and Wales.
Issued by the Met Office