- Today , Sunny , High 17°C 63°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South Westerly
- Thu , Sunny Intervals , High 17°C 63°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h Southerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , High 13°C 55°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h Easterly
- Sat , Sunny Intervals , High 16°C 61°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h Easterly
- Sun , Sunny , High 17°C 63°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h East South Easterly
- Mon , Sunny , Likely high 15°C 59°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h Easterly
- Tue , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 14°C 57°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h East North Easterly
- Wed 11 May , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 14°C 57°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h North Easterly
- Thu 12 May , Light Cloud , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h North North Easterly
- Fri 13 May , Light Cloud , Likely high 13°C 55°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South Westerly
High 17°C 63°F Low 7°C 45°F
Yorkshire and Humber
After a cool start, a warm and dry day should develop, with sunny spells and a southwesterly breeze. The sunshine may turn hazy under high cloud on occasion, this most likely in northern areas later in the afternoon.
Becoming a little cloudier during the evening, although it should stay dry aside from perhaps the odd spot of rain in the Dales, as most areas also avoid a frost.