- Today , , Light Rain Shower , High 13°C 55°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 24 mph 39 km/h West South Westerly
- Fri , Light Rain Shower , High 12°C 54°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h West South Westerly
- Sat , Sunny , High 13°C 55°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 5 mph 8 km/h North Easterly
- Sun , Sunny Intervals , High 14°C 57°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h South South Easterly
- Mon , Light Cloud , High 15°C 59°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h South South Easterly
- Tue , Heavy Rain , Likely high 15°C 59°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h Southerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , Likely high 14°C 57°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h Southerly
- Thu 6 Oct , Light Rain , Likely high 14°C 57°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h South Easterly
- Fri 7 Oct , Light Cloud , Likely high 14°C 57°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h South South Westerly
- Sat 8 Oct , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 15°C 59°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South South Westerly
High 13°C 55°F Low 10°C 50°F
Light Rain Shower
A very windy, showery morning with gale force southwest winds reaching severe gale force over high ground and bridges. Winds veering northwest and easing during afternoon. Sunshine and blustery showers during the day, some heavy and possibly thundery.
Rather cloudy with further showers, heavy at times. Showers will become fewer later tonight with more in the way of dry, clearer weather. A colder night with light westerly winds.
Met Office warnings issued for Inverclyde
Yellow warning of windUpdated 28 September at 10:17
- 0100 on Thu 29 September
- 1300 on Thu 29 September
Gales and locally severe gales are expected to develop across much of Scotland and the far north of England for a time on Thursday. Gusts of 50-60 mph are likely in many areas, whilst the strongest winds, with gusts of around 75 mph, are possible across the Hebrides, Sutherland, Caithness and Orkney during the first part of the morning.
Please be aware that potential impacts could include minor travel disruption with some bridge restrictions, and possible damage to trees and structures. Additionally, large waves will build off northern and western coasts of Scotland with the risk of some wave overtopping here.This Warning has been updated to extend the southern boundary south into northern England and to bring forward the end time.
Issued by the Met Office