- Today , , Heavy Rain , High 6°C 43°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 32 mph 51 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon , , Sunny Intervals , High 7°C 45°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h Westerly
- Tue , Light Cloud , High 6°C 43°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h North North Westerly
- Wed , Sunny Intervals , High 5°C 41°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h West South Westerly
- Thu , Heavy Rain , High 5°C 41°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 20 mph 32 km/h Easterly
- Fri , Light Cloud , Likely high 6°C 43°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h Northerly
- Sat , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 6°C 43°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South Easterly
- Sun 14 Feb , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 6°C 43°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h Westerly
- Mon 15 Feb , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h North North Westerly
- Tue 16 Feb , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 5°C 41°F Likely low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h North North Westerly
High 6°C 43°F Low 4°C 39°F
Heavy spells of rain through the morning and at first in the afternoon, coupled with strong southwest winds, touching gale force along the exposed coasts of Ayrshire and Kintyre. Rain easing to scattered showers late afternoon and winds dropping down.
Showers and some prolonged spells of rain again in the evening with hill snow. The showers becoming isolated overnight with a few clear spells and risk of frost or ice.
Met Office warnings issued for Inverclyde
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 6 February at 09:58
- 0600 on Sun 7 February
- 0600 on Mon 8 February
Showers or longer spells of rain will affect much of southern and western Scotland during Sunday and into Sunday night. The rain will be accompanied by gale force west to southwesterly winds, especially during Sunday afternoon, with gusts of 45-55 mph quite widely, perhaps 60-65 mph over exposed coasts and bridges. Please be aware of some difficult driving conditions due to standing water and spray, and localised surface water flooding.
Issued by the Met Office