- Today , , Light Rain , High 19°C 66°F Low 15°C 59°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h East North Easterly
- Sun , Light Cloud , High 20°C 68°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon , Sunny Intervals , High 20°C 68°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h West North Westerly
- Tue , Light Cloud , High 19°C 66°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , High 20°C 68°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South Westerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h West South Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , Likely high 20°C 68°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South South Westerly
- Sat 3 Sep , Sunny , Likely high 20°C 68°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South Westerly
- Sun 4 Sep , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h East South Easterly
- Mon 5 Sep , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 23°C 73°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h Easterly
High 19°C 66°F Low 15°C 59°F
A bright start for many but quickly clouding over from the south-east with scattered showers, giving some heavy and locally thundery bursts. Perhaps remaining dry and bright towards the north and west for most of the day. Feeling warm.
Showery rain will become more widespread through the evening with some heavy bursts in places. This will spread northwards later in the night, allowing it to turn drier further south.
Met Office warnings issued for Worcestershire
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 27 August at 10:22
- 1100 on Sat 27 August
- 2100 on Sat 27 August
Thundery showers are expected to become more widespread later this morning and during Saturday afternoon, before easing from the southwest into the evening. Some torrential downpours are possible.
Please be aware of the risk of surface water flooding, including local disruption to transport and outdoor activities.This warning has been updated to focus the zone at risk through today, whilst a separate warning will cover the potential for further heavy rain into Sunday, this time for more northern parts of England and Wales.
Issued by the Met Office