- Today , Light Rain Shower , High 15°C 59°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h West South Westerly
- Sat , Heavy Rain Shower , High 11°C 52°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h South Easterly
- Sun , Sunny , High 14°C 57°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 2 mph 3 km/h South South Westerly
- Mon , Light Cloud , High 16°C 61°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South South Easterly
- Tue , Light Rain , High 15°C 59°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h Southerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , Likely high 16°C 61°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h South Easterly
- Thu , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 16°C 61°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South Easterly
- Fri 7 Oct , Sunny , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South South Easterly
- Sat 8 Oct , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h Northerly
- Sun 9 Oct , Light Cloud , Likely high 15°C 59°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h North Easterly
High 15°C 59°F Low 9°C 48°F
Light Rain Shower
A mix of sunshine and showers across the West Midlands today. Some of the showers may turn heavy with the risk of hail and thunder. Breezy too, with the best of the brightness towards the end of the afternoon.
Showers tending to die away for a time this evening allowing some clear spells to develop. However, more persistent heavy, showery rain will arrive from the southwest later.