- Tonight , Heavy Rain Shower , Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 29 mph 47 km/h West South Westerly
- Thu , , Heavy Rain Shower , High 13°C 55°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 24 mph 39 km/h Westerly
- Fri , Light Rain Shower , High 12°C 54°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h West South Westerly
- Sat , Light Cloud , High 13°C 55°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 5 mph 8 km/h Northerly
- Sun , Sunny Intervals , High 14°C 57°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h East South Easterly
- Mon , Light Rain , Likely high 15°C 59°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h South South Easterly
- Tue , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 15°C 59°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h Southerly
- Wed 5 Oct , Light Cloud , Likely high 14°C 57°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h Southerly
- Thu 6 Oct , Light Cloud , Likely high 14°C 57°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h Southerly
- Fri 7 Oct , Light Cloud , Likely high 14°C 57°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South South Easterly
Low 12°C 54°F
Heavy Rain Shower
This Evening and Tonight
Persistent rain at first over south Ayrshire and south Lanarkshire soon moving away. Then drier, clearer with blustery showers developing. A windy night with southwesterly gales, severe on West Coast.
Met Office warnings issued for Inverclyde
Yellow warning of windUpdated 28 September at 10:17
- 0100 on Thu 29 September
- 1300 on Thu 29 September
Gales and locally severe gales are expected to develop across much of Scotland and the far north of England for a time on Thursday. Gusts of 50-60 mph are likely in many areas, whilst the strongest winds, with gusts of around 75 mph, are possible across the Hebrides, Sutherland, Caithness and Orkney during the first part of the morning.
Please be aware that potential impacts could include minor travel disruption with some bridge restrictions, and possible damage to trees and structures. Additionally, large waves will build off northern and western coasts of Scotland with the risk of some wave overtopping here.This Warning has been updated to extend the southern boundary south into northern England and to bring forward the end time.
Issued by the Met Office