- Tonight , Light Rain Shower , Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 19 mph 31 km/h West North Westerly
- Sat , , Light Rain , High 10°C 50°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 22 mph 35 km/h West South Westerly
- Sun , , Light Cloud , High 13°C 55°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 36 mph 58 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon , Light Rain Shower , High 13°C 55°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 32 mph 51 km/h West South Westerly
- Tue , Heavy Rain , High 13°C 55°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 20 mph 32 km/h Southerly
- Wed , Light Rain , Likely high 13°C 55°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 27 mph 43 km/h South Westerly
- Thu , Light Rain , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 23 mph 37 km/h West South Westerly
- Fri 4 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 21 mph 34 km/h Westerly
- Sat 5 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 23 mph 37 km/h West South Westerly
- Sun 6 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 20 mph 32 km/h West North Westerly
Low 6°C 43°F
Light Rain Shower
London and South East England
This Evening and Tonight
Wet and windy for a time as a band of rain moves through eastwards, with drier, clearer and markedly colder conditions following later in the night as winds also ease.
Met Office warnings issued for Hampshire
Yellow warning of windUpdated 27 November at 10:54
- 0900 on Sat 28 November
- 1800 on Sun 29 November
A blustery weekend is expected across England and Wales with winds strengthening from the west on Saturday morning. Gusts around coastlines exposed to the westerly or southwesterly winds could reach 60 mph at times. Inland gusts will be less frequent but could still reach 50 to 55 mph. Further strengthening from the west is expected on Sunday where gusts around western coasts could locally reach 70 mph. Elsewhere gusts of 60 mph are possible, particularly in western areas.
Please be aware of the potential for some disruption due to the strong winds.
Issued by the Met Office