- Today , , Heavy Rain , High 9°C 48°F Low -1°C 30°F Wind speed 22 mph 35 km/h Westerly
- Mon , , Light Rain , High 5°C 41°F Low -1°C 30°F Wind speed 4 mph 6 km/h West North Westerly
- Tue , Heavy Rain , High 10°C 50°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h East South Easterly
- Wed , Light Rain Shower , High 12°C 54°F Low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 21 mph 34 km/h South Westerly
- Thu , Sunny Intervals , High 6°C 43°F Low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h South South Easterly
- Fri , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South Westerly
- Sat , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h South South Westerly
- Sun 6 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South South Westerly
- Mon 7 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South South Westerly
- Tue 8 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h West South Westerly
High 9°C 48°F Low -1°C 30°F
More persistent rain spreading from southwest, preceded by snow on high ground in south but probably remaining as snow over northern Argyll, moderate falls possible. Clearing to wintry showers later. Severe gales likely over Kintyre and Ayrshire.
A mixture of clear intervals and wintry showers these giving accumulations on high ground with strong to gale force westerly winds. Drier by morning, easing winds.
Met Office warnings issued for Glasgow
Yellow warning of snowUpdated 28 November at 12:08
- 0700 on Sun 29 November
- 1000 on Mon 30 November
Outbreaks of rain will turn to snow in areas just to the north of the Central Belt during Sunday morning, persisting into the afternoon in places. This may bring a few cm of snow even to low levels, while 10-15 cm could accumulate over some high ground areas. In other areas a mix of wintry showers persists through the daytime on Sunday, becoming heavier and more widespread, and spreading south during the evening and nighttime period, leading to further accumulating snow in places, as well as an enhanced risk of ice into Monday morning.
Please be aware of the need to take extra care and allow more time for travel, but also keep up to date with any further updates to this warning - the southern limit of the more widespread snow is particularly uncertain.
Issued by the Met Office