- Tonight , Partly Cloudy , Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h South South Westerly
- Sat , Light Cloud , High 19°C 66°F Low 15°C 59°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h Southerly
- Sun , , Light Cloud , High 19°C 66°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 5 mph 8 km/h North Easterly
- Mon , Heavy Rain , High 17°C 63°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h North North Westerly
- Tue , Light Rain , High 16°C 61°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h North Westerly
- Wed , Sunny Intervals , High 16°C 61°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h North North Westerly
- Thu , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 16°C 61°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h Northerly
- Fri 4 Sep , Light Cloud , Likely high 16°C 61°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h North North Easterly
- Sat 5 Sep , Light Cloud , Likely high 16°C 61°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h Northerly
- Sun 6 Sep , Light Cloud , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h Northerly
Low 13°C 55°F
East of England
A dry night to follow with some good clear spells, although cloud is likely to increase across the south of the region by Saturday morning.
Met Office warnings issued for Hertfordshire
Yellow early warning of rainUpdated 28 August at 10:22
- 0015 on Sun 30 August
- 2350 on Sun 30 August
Heavy showers and possibly some more prolonged rain is expected to affect southeastern parts of England at times during Sunday. Rain could be heavy, with the risk of some torrential downpours whilst lightning may well be an additional hazard at times.
Very localised impacts from standing water or flooding from fast responding water courses may affect travel and some outdoor events and activities.
Issued by the Met Office