- Tonight , Heavy Rain , Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h North Westerly
- Wed , , Light Rain , High 13°C 55°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 23 mph 37 km/h West North Westerly
- Thu , Sunny , High 14°C 57°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h West South Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , High 15°C 59°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h South South Easterly
- Sat , Light Cloud , High 14°C 57°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h East South Easterly
- Sun , Light Cloud , High 13°C 55°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South Easterly
- Mon , Light Cloud , Likely high 13°C 55°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h Easterly
- Tue 13 Oct , Light Cloud , Likely high 13°C 55°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h Easterly
- Wed 14 Oct , Light Cloud , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h East South Easterly
- Thu 15 Oct , Light Cloud , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South South Easterly
Low 13°C 55°F
North West England
Outbreaks of showery rain, heavy at times, will continue this evening and tonight. The rain will become lighter from the west as the night progresses. Turning cooler and windy.
Met Office warnings issued for Lancashire
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 6 October at 10:38
- 0000 on Wed 7 October
- 1600 on Wed 7 October
Further slow-moving bands of heavy rain are likely to continue into Wednesday; again it will be a minority of places which see the larger totals, but where it occurs, there is the risk of localised minor flooding.
The public should be aware of the risk of minor disruption to travel due to localised surface water flooding.
Issued by the Met Office